Primary Care Physician in Victorville CA Accepting New Patients
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy primary care physician, we welcome you to consider Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD. We would be pleased to meet you and provide the care you deserve! For more information, contact us now or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 12740 Hesperia Rd. Victorville, CA 92395.
Table of Contents:
How can I make a same-day appointment with a primary care physician in Victorville CA?
How can I find a Victorville CA primary care doctor who takes my insurance?
What questions should I ask primary care physician accepting new patients?
Is Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice accepting new patients?
When finding a new primary care physician, finding someone you trust and feel comfortable with is important. With that being said, it can sometimes be challenging to find that person when you are in the midst of your search.
If you need a same-day appointment with a primary care physician in Victorville CA, we would be happy to accommodate that for you at Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice. While we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide you with a same-day appointment every time, we welcome you to call us directly to check if we have any openings on that day.
If you are looking for a primary care physician in Victorville CA, who accepts medical insurance plans, you can find what you are looking for at Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice. We accept most major health insurance plans at our clinic, including the following:
• Railroad Medicare
• Blue Cross
• Blue Shield
• United Health Care
• Brand New Day
• Prime Healthcare
Group Plans Include:
• Alpha Care
• Freedom Physician Corporation
• Village Health
For more information about our health insurance policies and the plans we accept Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice, please feel free to give us a call! Our financial coordinator can answer any of your financial or insurance-related questions.
Some helpful questions to ask a primary care physician accepting new patients include the following:
• What is your approach to the patient-physician relationship?
• How do you handle antibiotic treatment and prescriptions?
• Can I call or email you with non-emergency questions? If yes, when should I expect a response?
• How does your clinic handle emergency situations and how can I reach you in case of an emergency?
• What are your specialties, qualifications, and areas of expertise?
• How many patients with my condition or particular health concerns have you treated?
• Do you offer transportation services?
• Can I get to your clinic via public transportation?
• What are your hours of operation?
• Do you accept Medicare?
• How many patients do you see in one day?
• Do you provide telehealth services?
• If you are not available for an appointment, who will see me in your place?
• Is it okay if I bring a friend or family member with me to appointments?
We are currently accepting new patients at Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice; however, that is subject to change. As such, it is a good idea to call us directly to find out if we are accepting new patients.
For more information about the services that we provide or an appointment with us at Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice, please feel free to call us or schedule an appointment through our website. We serve patients from Victorville CA, Apple Valley CA, Adelanto CA, Hesperia CA, Crestline CA, Highland CA, Barstow CA, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Family Practice And Primary Care
▸ Weight Loss Management
▸ Women’s Health
▸ Vaccinations & Immunizations
▸ Diabetes Management
▸ Internal Medicine
▸ Acne Treatment
▸ Cryotherapy Treatment
▸ Skin Lesion Removal
▸ Dementia Treatment