Primary Care Doctor Accepting New Patients in Apple Valley, CA
If you are in search of a new primary care physician who can prevent, diagnose, and treat a broad range of illnesses and injuries then visit Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice. Contact us today or book an appointment to see our doctor! We are conveniently located at 18112 Wika Rd, Suite 102, Apple Valley, CA 92307.
Table of Contents:
What does a primary care doctor do?
What is the difference between a family doctor and a primary care physician?
What can you do to find a good primary care physician?
Where can I find a primary care physician who is accepting new patients near me?
A primary care doctor is a medically trained doctor who can prevent, diagnose, and treat a broad range of illnesses and injuries in the general population. Primary care doctors can provide comprehensive care by addressing chronic long-term conditions including diabetes, and acute problems including bronchitis, cold and flu, or allergic reactions.
They are your first line of medical defense when it comes to your everyday health, with regular checkups and updating of your health background, they will know your medical background best and be able to offer you more in-depth medical care than others.
Primary care doctors can practice in a variety of establishments:
• Medical clinics
• Private or group practices
• Long-term care facilities
• Outpatient and inpatient hospitals
Primary care doctors commonly check for the following during your regular wellness and prevention screenings:
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Breast, prostate, cervical, and/or colorectal cancer
• Developmental disorders
• Signs of domestic violence
• Heart disease or other risk factors
Primary care physicians and family doctors are one and the same, there are other types of primary care providers available as well.
Primary care physicians or family doctors are physicians who treat patients of all ages, from infants to grandparents. They are medically trained to treat acute illnesses injuries, and chronic conditions, as well as focus on your overall health and wellness.
Other types of primary care providers include:
• Internists (Internal Medicine Physicians)
• Pediatricians (main focus is on children from infancy to early adulthood)
• Obstetrician Gynecologists (OBGYN)
• Nurse practitioners and physician assistants (you may see many clinics that have nurse practitioners and physician assistants that help as they are highly trained medical professionals in primary care and other care)
The easiest thing to start off with can be either doing a simple Google search or even asking close family and friends who they go to and if they are accepting new patients.
If you plan to do a simple Google search, it’s best to always include your location, and which primary care doctor you want to look for. This will help to narrow down the field of primary care doctors in your state.
Some items to consider when choosing a primary care doctor can include:
• Insurance – Do they accept your insurance or any insurance?
• Location – Where are they located? Is it convenient for you to get to this clinic from your house or place of work?
• Hours of Operation – Are they open during the hours you will be able to access them easier like evenings, weekends, etc.?
• Language – Do you prefer if the doctor speaks a specific language?
• Online Access – Do they offer online services like telemedicine? Is this important to you?
• Policies – What policies do they have in place for canceling or rescheduling appointments? Do they have payment plans if they do not accept your insurance?
Again, while a Google search will be your best option, you may still have to call around to make sure the clinics are accepting new patients.
To make your search even easier, the Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice in Apple Valley CA is accepting new patients at our clinic!
The Dr. Shima Hadidchi MD Family Practice offers a wide range of primary care services including women’s health, preventative health, chronic disease management, geriatric care and so much more! Call us today to book your appointment to see our doctor, we are located at 18112 Wika Rd, Suite 102, Apple Valley, CA 92307, and open when you need us most! We serve patients from Apple Valley CA, Victorville CA, Adelanto CA, Hesperia CA, Crestline CA, Highland CA, and Barstow CA.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Family Practice And Primary Care
▸ Weight Loss Management
▸ Women’s Health
▸ Vaccinations & Immunizations
▸ Diabetes Management
▸ Internal Medicine
▸ Acne Treatment
▸ Cryotherapy Treatment
▸ Skin Lesion Removal
▸ Dementia Treatment